Participating artist : Gos, Unghoon / Park, Jaehwan / LEE, Hangjun / Choi, Sun young / Geumhong Lee / Eunyoung Park / siren eun young jung / Hwayoung Lee / Yikyung Cho / Hong Nam-Kee
A call is now open to artists who:
1) Focus on a form of moving image - video (single-channel or multi-channel installation), film (documentary or fiction), computer animation, photo slideshow, etc
2) Are able to meet with the Agency at Sarubia (between February and March 2011) to discuss about the statement and translation while being audio/video recorded.
3) Would present her/his own artist statement in Korean (the original language) along with its English translation for the TMITSA show at Sarubia.
4) Would present her/his moving image work for the TMITSA show at Sarubia.
If you are interested in taking part, please email the following (in doc, pdf, txt file, NOT hwp file):
1) Your own artist statement (no more than 750 words)
2) A short description of why you want your statement to be translated into English / A personal theory on translation (between 30 and 100 words)
The submission deadline is 18 Feburary 2011 (Friday).